Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way

I had a good weekend. Really good. Great, even. I conquered the pirate ship that I insanely decided to carve into my pumpkin. One of my very favorite people was in town and it was so good to hang out with him. The Phillies are up 3 games to 1 in the World Series. I just bought a ticket to Chicago to see Renee. And my Monday didn't completely suck. That all adds up to a great weekend. I also have to add that my now regular phone conversations with the one and only Ben Johnson don't hurt either.
Other reasons to be excited: 1/2 a school day and jeans day on Friday; no school Monday, Tuesday, next Friday, or next Monday; t-minus 11 days until Windy Gap / Asheville weekend, having a trip to Chicago written in my planner for 2 months from now, 8 days until NO MORE POLITICAL ADS

It's a brand new day
The sun is shining
It's a brand new day
For the first time in such a long long time
I know, I'll be ok
- Joshua Radin

Popular Posts