So far, So Good...

October is going to be a good month. No, it is going to be a great month. How can it not be when it is already going so well? Take this past weekend for example. I can't think of a more perfect fall weekend. Friday night I went over to the Asselin's and hung out with them and Lauren Cribbs and Josh Bickerstaff. We had such a good time cooking (and eating) dinner and then sitting around the fire the boys built on the deck. Perfect. Saturday when I left work at Landfall, I went up to Chapel Hill for the football game. We had a huge tailgate in Hadley's front yard (which included a game of Corn Hole in the street) and then everyone walked down to the stadium for the game, where we proceeded to stomp UCONN. GO HEELS!!! After a 30 minute power outtage and the most incredible participation in "the wave" that I have ever seen, the score was 38-12 UNC. Perfect. Sunday after church, Briley, Graham, Hillary and I grabbed breakfast at the Dixie Grill then walked around at Riverfest for a while. It was a beautiful day, and who doesn't love a good street fair by the river? So the only word to describe this weekend is: Perfect.
So, while it's only the 7th, I am staying optimistic about the way this month is going to go.



Popular Posts