Christmas: Part 2

Fly into Raleigh from Chicago around lunch on Tuesday the 23rd. Lunch with Dad and Christmas shopping with Dad. Back to Goldsboro... everything is fine. 3:25 am - I don't think I feel so good. To spare you the horrible details, I got pretty sick and it hit me all of a sudden like a ton of bricks. Christmas Eve morning mom took me over to Uncle Jesse's house so he could come out of retirement and doctor me. He got me some medicine that pretty much put me to sleep for the next 3 days. I don't remember any of Christmas Eve after that point. My memories of Christmas Day are pretty patchy. (I still have no memory of opening the GPS I got for my car.) I can remember being on the couch at MaMa and PaPa's house, but I don't remember how I got there from my parent's house. I can remember waking up on the couch apparently after the present opening was completed and then I remember being in the car that night on the way to my aunt and uncle's house in Siler City. That's pretty much it for my 2008 Christmas memories. On New Year's Eve I fell asleep at 11. Whoo hoo! Then I spent 3 hours at the doctor on the 3rd only to find out that I still just have a little bit of whatever bug I had. Excellent.
Now it's back to Wilmington, back to school. I will say that as a class, we have had 2 good days. Maybe it will last?? Hey, a girl can dream... right?

Popular Posts