Rollercoaster

This job is such a rollercoaster! Monday I cried all the way to school. Yesterday, I was exhausted when I left school because my kids are doing their very best to wear me down till there's nothing left. Today, I tried something new with my reading centers and if was the first day EVER that I haven't had to leave my group to go deal with a problem in another group. The room was quiet and everyone was on task the entire time! It was amazing! So I am sort of hoping that it will go this smoothly tomorrow because I never know when my principal could walk in to observe me and reading centers have been a sore spot all year! My kids were OK today... not fabulous, but not awful. Then we had a staff meeting that was pretty encouraging. So we'll see how the rest of the week goes. I'm hoping for more days like this.

Popular Posts