I still haven't ridden the bus yet...

...but I'm thinking about it! haha
I did figure out that my key works on the front door, so at least I can go for a walk and get back in. I think I might do that today... maybe I'll walk to McDonald's for lunch... or the Coca-Cola factory down the street. Literally. It's Friday, which means CHURCH this weekend, then next week Hillsong Conference! I am so excited!
Here are some pictures thus far (more on facebook).
the view from our balcony

The other day my roommate Renee had the day off. Since we didn't have enough time to go to the city and explore, we went to the "country". The country turned out to be the foothills of the Blue Mountains and it was so pretty! Even though it's winter, it looks and feels like fall and I love it!

Comments

Popular Posts