3 Random Thoughts

This weekend I went to Wilmington for, probably, the last time for a good while. I've decided that the reason that my mind still thinks in Wilmington is that Wilm and Goldsboro are so easy to get to from one another. I mean, I can be in Goldsboro one minute, and an hour and a half later, I can be in Wilmington having dinner. What I'm trying to say is that even though it isn't exactly a simple drive down the road, it isn't that hard to go back and forth. Which explains the confusement that my brain is experiencing. Whatever.

Today, I went to the grocery store with Bekah, and we proceeded to buy 5 (yes 5!) containers of ice cream... simply because it was buy 2 get 3 free. Oh the things we get sucked into. I will say, that our savings on ice cream was $16.77 and the total savings of the whole trip was are $32... so all in all, it was a success. And the Asselin household now has 5 different ice cream flaves in their freezer. Also, I came home with one of Andrea's shoes in my car, and she has one of my shoes in her house. Whoops.
Being back in Goldsboro is still an adjustment. It is feeling a little more normal now that school has started. So far, I am really liking my job. I mean, it has only been 4 days, but so far my class is good, and my grade-level team is great. After last year, I just thought that I hated teaching and that I would hate every teaching job that I would ever have... that was all I knew. Luckily, I have been pleasantly surprised. I hope it stays this good.

Comments

Popular Posts