Day 161

Things I hear regularly in my classroom:
Oh my GOD!!!! I HATE this school!
You are gettin' on my nerves!
So?! (In response to me threatening whatever consequence or a phone call home.)
WHAT?! I didn't do nothin'!
Recently I was told to have my ears cleaned out. Apparently I was hearing things because the kid that I saw moving his mouth with sound coming out wasn't talking at all. HA! Seriously?!

Keep in mind, these are 1st graders saying these things.


Why am I sitting here writing this? Oh I remember, it's because I desperately need to clean my room but I am just not motivated to. Did I mention that it's 11:00 at night and my mom is coming into town tomorrow? I also have sub plans for Friday to make. Not motivated to do that either. I feel so useless when I leave work every day because my brain is so DONE after 7 hours in there. Ugh. Only 18 more days. I think I can, I think I can... At this point, however, I could never go back or see my kids again and be JUST FINE. I know that on the last day I will be sad, but right now I am just done. D-O-N-E.
For those of you wondering... yes, Australia is still in the plans. I haven't taken any steps forward lately (for reasons stated above), but I am still planning on going. I can't even think about things like jobs and visas right now. Which is terrible, but that is just how it is for the next month. June 15, please hurry.

p.s. my post-conference with my PRINCIPAL is tomorrow. needless to say I want to vomit.

Comments

Popular Posts