Mawwiage. Mawwiage is wot bwings us togevah today.

I went to 10 weddings in 2011. While this number pales in comparison to my friend Ginny's 16, it is still a lot. If this post had a sub-title, it would be "10 Weddings in a Nutshell" or "10 Weddings, 1 Blog Post."



MAY

Clint and Mary - Beaufort, NC
Mallory, Me, Leslie Wiggins, Malissa Wiggins

Clint's parents are in Supper Club with my parents, so it was fun to have all the "Supper Club Kids" together and on the dance floor! Mary looked beautiful, and it was obvious how in love they are!

Jonathan and Nancy - Mt. Airy, NC

Nan was Hadley's roommate at Carolina and best friend. She doesn't have any sisters, so she has adopted the 3 of us as her own. We LOVE our honorary sister and had such a great time celebrating her and Jonathan!!

**Not pictured: Kelly & Tyler - Goldsboro, NC

June

Justin and Georgia - Goldsboro, NC
Emily (yellow), Miller (purple), Georgia (bride), and Haley (not pictured), and I grew up in Girl Scouts together. These are the girls I'll be friends with 'till I'm 90. Georgia was the first of us to get married and it was great to have a Troop 820 reunion!

Ben went with me to G's wedding. We had such a fun time dancing all night!

Jay and Eva - Goldsboro, NC
Emily!

Margaret Lee, Ginny, Anna, and I spent 3 weekends in a row dancing the night away at weddings this spring.

September

Matt and Meredith - Cornelius, NC

Meredith was one of my best friends growing up, so it was really special to get to stand up beside her as she married Matt. Mallory and Meredith's sister Laura Lee are also best friends from growing up!

Daniel and Miller - Goldsboro, NC


Miller (the 2nd of the "Girl Scout Girls" to get married) got married on the same day as Meredith. I hated that I couldn't be there to celebrate with her, but I had a great time hanging out during her bridal portraits shoot!

October

Blake and Katherine - Emerald Isle, NC
Katherine is a good friend from high school and her beach wedding was beautiful!

**Not pictured: Jordan & Robbie - Fremont, NC

November

Graham and Lindsey - Goldsboro, NC
Ginny and me after the wedding!

Grace!
Due simply to the fact that there was a photobooth at the wedding, I have zero pictures from the reception, but I do have a lot from the post-wedding festivities! A bunch of us went out after Lindsey and Graham's wedding and had such a good time laughing and singing karaoke!

David and Emily - Goldsboro, NC
Doesn't my mom look so gorgeous?!

I caught the bouquet!!

Troop 820

The Love Byrds



...and wuv, twue wuv, will fowwo you fo'evah... so tweshah your wuv...
The Princess Bride

**UPDATE - Kris and Candace got married in December making my total wedding count ELEVEN! "Eleven in '11." Crazy. Kris is my cousin Jay's very best friend, and has been a part of the family for as long as I can remember. His wife Candace is so sweet and I have loved getting to know her!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts