Ode to Windy Gap

What do I love about Windy Gap? Everything. I love the sounds of camp during free time. I love that every single time I walk into the dining hall or kitchen there is music blasting that I can't help dancing to. I love knowing that I am going to see at least one person that I haven't seen in a while when I am there. I love Cheerwine Slushies. I love having a memory in every single square inch of that camp. Last week I made a last minute decision to go to Women's Weekend up there and I am so glad I did! If I end up leaving the country, it was probably the last time I'll be there in a while, and it was a good way to go out. I was actually surprised at how many friends I got to see! Overall, it was a great weekend. We laughed, we cried, we rested, and we laughed some more... especially when "The Jans" were involved. It was awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts