Untitled

You can add Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes to the list of people my class likes to listen to while they work. In fact, these two guys have quickly become their favorites. I mean who can blame them though?
Speaking of Matt Wertz, check out his song "Waiting". I do believe it could be my theme song. Maybe Matt and I should just get married. HAHA Seriously though, if any of you know him personally... put in a good word for me.

Spring Training has started and I will be there in less than a month!! Now, THAT my friends, is something to be excited about! Ahhhh I love spring training, and Tampa, and the SuperTarget in Clearwater, and the Courtney Campbell Causeway, and getting what I like to call a "Spectator Tan", and the International and Westshore Plazas, and everything else that goes along with a trip down there in March of any given year.

Going where the weather suits my clothes.
-Buffett

Comments

Popular Posts