Best Week of Your Life (or your money back)

Earlier this summer I got to go to Young Life's camp in Georgia, Sharptop Cove, with a bunch of high schoolers from here in town. It was such a privilege to get to hang out with the sweet girls that went from the high school that I am a leader at! It was also so good to get to spend some time hanging out with other leaders who are friends that I just don't get to see very often.

If you are (or ever have been) involved in YL, you know the amount of "inside jokes" that always come out of summer camp. Even a month later, my girls and I are still throwing random lines from the program into normal conversation, and cracking up every time! There have been a lot of, "Oh my gosh, remember the time....!!" and I love it! Here is just a little glimpse into our amazing week.















Comments

Popular Posts