I am of the opinion... (and other statements)

1. Working out is NOT fun.
2. The feeling after working out, however, is great!
3. I ALWAYS feel compelled to buy Penguin Classics. Not because I've read (or even heard of) the book, but because I reaaallllyyyy like the way they look all lined up on the shelf.
4. I have a song for EVERY memory. For example, "I Like It" by Enrique Iglesias will ALWAYS take me back to July 2010 in Oz. (And Needtobreathe's "The Outsiders" will always remind me of riding the 606 - the bus - to the shops at Parramatta.)

5. If you ever start thinking that others should consider it a privilege to be your friend, they probably consider it a burden.
6. If you ever start thinking you are better than the town you came from, that town is probably better off without you.
7. I think that Vampire Weekend's first album (Vampire Weekend) is hands down better than their second (Contra).
8. Sometimes I forget that "you're welcome" isn't spelled "your welcome" and then I accidentally misspell it in a text or an email that I can't take back and I am embarrassed.
9. Sometimes I also hope my friend Margarita doesn't judge me because of my terrible spelling/punctuation/grammar when I write here. HA!
10. Just because you are a bride, you don't have a license to be a bridezilla.
11. I do my best thinking while I'm driving. I also do my best "talking" while I'm driving - which means I have been known to get in my car and drive around with the intent of having a phone conversation with a friend.

Comments

  1. You're taking the proper steps to fixing it, such as feeling badly when you swap "your" and "you're." That's a good starting point!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts