Loves and loathes.

Loves.
2-hour delays for school
Glee
My Aussie friends
The social networks that allow me to keep in contact with them SO EASILY
Gray nail polish
The OPI "Texas Collection"
Hanging out with the Hancock family
The fact that Spring Training is JUST. AROUND. THE CORNER!!



Loathes.
The fact that I haven't worn anything but jeans / fall and winter clothing since September 2009
The pasty-whiteness of my skin as a result of having an 18-month winter
The score of last night's Carolina v. DUKE basketball game
Pretending that wearing 4 inch heels doesn't hurt (even though I still wear them)
Shaving my legs (even though I still do - regularly)
Obnoxious sports fans who do more bashing of other teams than cheering for their own
The fact that all my best friends live in different cities/states/countries
NOT being in Australia and having severe FOMO (see: "Fear Of Missing Out") when I read everyone's facebook and twitter


I also love this quote (because it is me 100%):
Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.
Easy A

Comments

Popular Posts